Terms Of Service
Oklahoma Container Corp. (OCC):
- 1Will deliver a clean, dry, secure container.
- 2Will place container where the customer wants it, where possible.
- 3Will retrieve the container promptly.
- 4Will bill on a Monthly cycle. Only Months fewer than 15 days will be prorated.
- 5Will Not charge “hidden” fees beyond the quoted Rental Rate such as Fuel Surcharge Fees.
- 1May Not move container, alter or modify container without OCC prior written approval.
- 2Will return container to OCC in the same condition as it was received, broom-swept, dry, and secure, or will pay OCC for repair, paint and or cleaning fees needed to return container to “delivered condition”. Customer further agrees that the value of the empty container is $4,000 for a standard 20’ unit, $4,500 for a 20’ unit with doors on both ends, $6,000 for a standard 40’ unit, and $6,500 for a standard 40’ unit with doors on both ends or for a 40’ high-cube unit, and agrees to reimburse for the full value of the unit should damages to the unit exceed 50% of that value.
- 3Releases OCC from any claim arising from any damage to any property during unloading and/or pickup of the container. Will provide a clear staging area of 3 times the length of the container by 20’ wide for unloading and loading of the unit, and will compensate OCC at a rate of $100/hr. for time spent beyond 30 minutes waiting on-site to unload or load container.
- 4Will Not assign this lease or sub-let the unit.
- 5Is solely responsible for the goods that he/she stores inside container, and releases OCC from any responsibility for those contents.
- 6Will provide his/her own insurance to cover the container and its contents, or shall accept the responsibility of being self-insured.
- 7Is solely responsible for observing any and all local ordinances, zoning, restrictive covenants, etc., and releases OCC from any fines or fees resulting from the violation thereof.
- 8Will pay rent within 10 days of the due date (prior to the Rental Period), or agree to late fees of $15 per unit per billing period. Likewise, customer agrees to a $40 penalty for a returned check. Payments shall be remitted to:
Oklahoma Container Corp.
700 Glenridge Dr.
Edmond, OK 73013
- 9Agrees that OCC has the right to repossess container, including its contents, should account be in arrears by more than 30 days, and further agrees that OCC has the right to auction the contents of the container to recover any rent, delivery & pickup fees, late fees, damage and/or cleaning fees owed.
- 10Agrees that OCC has the right to charge any Credit Card provided for any rent, delivery and pickup fees, late fees, in arrears beyond 30 days, and any repair or cleaning fees owed.
- 11Is solely responsible for rendering and paying any and all Property Taxes, or Business Personal Property Taxes arising from use of unit.
- 12Lessee hereby releases Lessor from, waives claims against Lessor for, and indemnifies, defends (with Lessor’s counsel) and holds harmless Lessor against: (i) the loss or damage to the Unit or Lessee’s contents therein; and (ii) any other loss, claim, fine, damage, death, injury or liability which arises out of or in connection with any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation: (a) leakage and casually events; (b) any waste, negligence, willful misconduct, theft, illegal activity, or the use thereof, acts or omissions by Lessor, Lessee or any third party during the Term (whether at Lessee’s site, During Transport or in the Yard); or (c) Lessee’s breach of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the above, Lessor shall be responsible for damage to the Unit during Transport or while in the Yard unless caused by the negligence, willful misconduct or default by Lessee.